I say Mandy for the simple fact that it looks retarded packaged that way.
Choose the victim......
![]()
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm backin' levere up on that. [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by levere:
I say Mandy for the simple fact that it looks retarded packaged that way.
Make that 3 of us! He looks just plain silly in the package.
I agree, but open Elvis.
I remember there was a way with a X knife to open the older figs very careful to avoid damage to the package. Is there also a safe way to do it with the carded one, just in case I need to safe later on the figure and accesories ?
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 20, 2004 02:52 PM: Message edited by: Moviemaniac4 ]</font>
Mandy of course
So far, Mandy is going........but what if in the future this is considered an error packing and becomes more valuable ?
Just open the bloody figure! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
My hands are shaking and suddendly my ears are turning red. And who the hell put that Billy Joel theme "PRESSURE" !!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]
Bookmarks